Obi Alligator S454 is company’s latest smartphone, which is available in India for Rs 6450 as best buy, however its MRP is 7,990.
The Obi Alligator S454 features a 4.5-inch IPS qHD (960 x 540 pixels) touchscreen display, and powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor, alongside Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS out of the box. The smartphone houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera onboard.
The Alligator S454 supports Dual SIM slot (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It supports 18 Indian languages and comes pre-loaded with Truecaller and Hungama apps. It is equipped with 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot (up to 32GB). In terms of connectivity options, phone includes 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Key specifications of Obi Alligator S454 :
- 4.5-inch IPS qHD touchscreen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM slot (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 18 Indian languages
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS
The Obi Alligator S454 comes in white colour in India.