Italy based company NGM has launched a new smartphone, Forward 5.5 with a tag price €399, and listed in the firm online store.
The NGM Forward 5.5 supports a single micro-SIM card, and running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is powered by an Octa Core 1.7GHz (Cortex-A7) MT6592 processor with 2GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal storage, but device does not supports expansion slot. It houses 13-megapixels rear camera with HQ FHD 1080 x 1920 pixels video recording. It also houses 5MP front-facing camera for selfie and video calling.
Forward 5.5 is backed by Li-ion 2300 mAh battery, which is rated for up to 360hrs of standby time and 850 minutes of talk-time in 3G network.It terms of connectivity options, the NGM Forward 5.5 includes; Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, Wi-Fi display, USB OTG, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack.
It comes with a set of sensors, like : accelerometer (movement), brightness, proximity, magnetic, orientation and vectorial rotation sensor.
Key specifications of NGM Forward 5.5 :
- 5.55mm thin
- 5-inches AMOLED FHD (1080×1920 pixel) Capacitive multi-touch screen display
- Corning Gorilla Glass V2
- single micro-SIM card
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Octa Core 1.7GHz (Cortex-A7) MT6592 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM, non-expandable
- 13-megapixels rear camera with HQ FHD 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, Wi-Fi display, USB OTG, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and 3.5 mm audio jack