While accessing the internet through Windows PC, it uses Network Adapter and the corresponding hardware network chips, that helps you to get you online. After a few days, we face various types of network related issues as outdated drivers, limited WiFi problem, network lost when Windows wake up from sleep and so on. To troubleshoot and fix these connectivity problems, you can use a freeware tool, the NetAdapter Repair.
NetAdapter Repair is an all-in-one free tool, that can help you in troubleshooting and repairing the Windows Network problems. It is a portable app and there is no need to install it. Just head over the official download link, which is provided at the end of the article, and download it on PC. Run the tool with Administrative privilege and just use it for free.
The NetAdapter Repair app is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, but also works with Window 10.
Features of NetAdapter Repair
- Advanced Repair (WinSock/TCP IP Repair, Clear all Proxy/VPN Settings, Windows Firewall Repair)
- Release and Renew DHCP Address
- Clear Host File
- Clear Static IP Settings (enable DHCP)
- Change to Google DNS
- Flush DNS Cache
- Clear ARP/Route Table
- NetBIOS Reload and Release
- Clear SSL State
- Enable LAN Adapters
- Enable Wireless Adapters
- Reset Internet Options Security/Privacy
- Set Network Windows Services Default
- Host File View Option
- Automatic Restart Timer for the Restart Prompts (60 Seconds)
- When you Clear the Host File a Backup of the One you Cleared will be saved to the Log File
- For Clear Static IP Settings and Change to Google DNS this can be applied to one adapter specifically or all network adapters
- Ability to select multiple instances to run at once with Run All selected
- Shows Public IP Address
- Shows Computer Local hostname
- Shows Local Private IP Address
- Shows Current MAC Address
- Shows Default Gateway
- Shows DNS Servers
- Shows DHCP Server
- Shows Subnet Mask
- Ability to Select Another Network Adapter
- Spoofing for the Current MAC Address
- Ping Public IP Addresses
- Ping Public DNS Addresses
- Program Output Results Within the Program to View Live Logs/Outputs (Will Display OS, Repairs/Options Run, Processes Loaded, Failed or Succeeded Repairs, etc)
- Program Log File will be Created in Same Directory where you have Run the Program
- An ipconfig Result Will Save Within the Log File to Keep a Backup of Previous Network Settings Before You Modify Anything
- Active Network Adapter Traffic Monitor with Total and Active Traffic
- Ability to Clear the Program Output Log and Traffic Monitor (Note: This Will Not Clear the Program Log File)
Since, NetAdapter Repair is a third party tool, we recommend you to create a system restore point, before running. You can download NetAdapter Repair from here.
- How to Clear, Reset, or Flush Windows DNS Cache?
- How to Quickly Change the DNS Server on Windows with DNS Helper?