MyPhone has launched 4G LTE version of its Rio smartphone in Philippines and the same is listed at Lazda with a price ₱ 5,499.
The Rio LTE sports a 4.5-inches FWVGA IPS Capacitive touchscreen display and packs a 1700mAH battery. It houses an 8-megapixels of rear camera with Auto-Focus and Flash, while there is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera is also available for selfie and video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the MyPhone Rio LTE features 4G LTE, 3G, single SIM, 3.5 mm audio jack, GPS, WiFi and A-GPS. It measures 14.6×7.4×0.93mm and weighs 0.11 Kgs.
Key specifications of MyPhone Rio LTE :
- single SIM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4GB ROM
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor
- MT 6592 Graphic Chipset
- 1GB RAM
- 4.5-inches FWVGA IPS Capacitive touchscreen display
- 1700mAH battery
- 8-megapixels rear-facing camera with Auto-Focus and Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, single SIM, 3.5 mm audio jack, GPS, WiFi and A-GPS
- 0.93mm thin
- Weight 110gms