MyPhone of Philippines has not announced yet, the MyPhone Rio 2. But, unbox.ph has got the image and the specs of the device.
The Rio 2 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor and also houses a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
Connectivity options include in the smartphone are 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio. It is fueled by a
2800mAh Li-polymer battery.
MyPhone Rio 2 specifications
- 1.3Ghz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing snapper
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio
- 2800mAh Li-polymer battery
We have to wait for the pricing of MyPhone Rio 2, as it is leaked details and might be change.
Source : unbox