MyPhone of Philippines has not announced yet, the MyPhone Rio 2. But, unbox.ph has got the image and the specs of the device.
According to the leaked details, the MyPhone Rio 2 is powered by a 1.3Ghz Quad-Core processor and has 1GB of RAM. The smartphone features a big 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The 8GB internal storage is also further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Rio 2 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor and also houses a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
Connectivity options include in the smartphone are 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio. It is fueled by a
2800mAh Li-polymer battery.
MyPhone Rio 2 specifications
- 1.3Ghz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing snapper
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio
- 2800mAh Li-polymer battery
We have to wait for the pricing of MyPhone Rio 2, as it is leaked details and might be change.
Source : unbox