The MyCell Spider A2 boasts a MT6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz processor and is equipped with 2GB of RAM. It sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution. The 16GB internal storage can be expanded with up to 32GB of memory card .
The Spider A2 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera and also packs a 3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. Connectivity options include in the phone as 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS micro-USB, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
MyCell Spider A2 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display
- MT6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2750mAh Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 146.4*74.9*10mm dimensions