Mycell Alien SX5 has been launched in Bangladesh with a price 4250 tk (Roughly US $62 / Rs 3,400).
The Alien SX5 is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and comes powered by a MTK6572M 1.3Ghz dual-core processor, alongside 512MB of RAM. It also comes with 4GB of built-in storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Mycell Alien SX5 features a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display with unknown resolution. It houses a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash light and also a 1.3MP front-facing camera for video calling and selfies, alongside dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Connectivity options include Alien SX5 GPS, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, 3.5mm ear-jack, and WiFi. The phone also boasts a 1700mAH battery.
Specifications of Mycell Alien SX5 :
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- MTK6572M 1.3Ghz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 4-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display
- 2-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash light
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- GPS, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, 3.5mm ear-jack, and WiFi
- 1700mAH battery