Mtech Fusion Android-based smartphone will be soon available in India through eCommerce online website Flipkart. It is listed without pricing yet.
In terms of connectivity options, the Fusion includes 3.5 mm Audio Jack, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 3.1 with EDR, FM Radio with Recording, GPS, A-GPS and USB. The handset houses an 8-megapixel rear facing camera and also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera onboard.
The Mtech Fusion runs Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS and powered by a 1.2 Ghz Quad Core processor. It supports Gravity, Light and Proximity sensors. The device comes with 2000mAH battery, and rated for 5 hrs talk-time in 2G network and 3.5 hrs talk-time in 3G network. It comes in Black and Metalic Blue variant colours.
Key specifications of Mtech Fusion :
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch QHD IPS display
- 540px X 960 pixels resolution
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 3.1 with EDR, FM Radio with Recording, GPS, A-GPS and USB
- 8-megapixel rear facing camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing shooter
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core processor
- 2000mAH battery
Mtech Ace-4 can also be purchased online with a price Rs 4097. It comes with 4-inches Capacitive touch screen display, Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual Standby, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS, 1.2GHz Dual Core processor, 512MB RAM, 1700mAH battery, 3.2-megapixel rear camera and 1.3MP front shooter.