Mtech has launched a low end Android-based smartphone, dubbed as A8 Infinity. It can be purchased in India with a price Rs 2447.
The A8 Infinity included connectivity options like 2G, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, GPRS, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB, FM Radio, G-sensor, and GPS. It houses a 1.3 Mega Pixel rear camera and also packs a VGA front-facing camera. The handset runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly BeanOS.
The Mtech A8 Infinity comes powered by a 1Ghz Dual Core processor and supports Java. It is backed by a 1350mAH battery, that is according to the company can provide up to 4 hrs of talk-time and 200hrs of standby time. It is available in Colors Dark Pink, Blue and Black variant colours.
Key specifications of M-tech A8 Infinity :
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 11 mm thin
- 3.5-inch HVGA HVGA Capacitive Touch screen display
- 256MB RAM
- 2GB ROM
- 2G, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, GPRS, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB, FM Radio, G-sensor, and GPS
- 1.3 Mega Pixel rear camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly BeanOS
- 1Ghz Dual Core processor
- 1350mAH battery
The Mtech A6 Infinity is also available in India with a price Rs 2,497. It comes with dual SIM (GSM+GSM), 3.5-inch HVGA display, 256Mb RAM, 512MB ROM, 2.0 Mega Pixel rear camera, 0.3MP frontal camera, Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, 1.2 Ghz Dual Core processor and 1300mAH battery.