i-mobile has launched a low budget smartphone, dubbed as i-style 211. It is available in Singapore with a price 2,190 Baht (roughly 66 USD or Rs. 4,200).
The i-mobile i-style 211 features a 4-inch WVGA (400 × 800 pixels) display and is powered by a Bcm23550 1GHz dual core processor, that runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. It supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The i-style 211 has 512 MB RAM and also a 4GB built-in internal storage with expansion slot (up to 32 GB using microSD card). The phone houses a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also sports a VGA front camera for video calling using Skype.
Fueled by a 1350 mAh Li-ion battery, i-mobile i-style 211 is rated for up to 10 hrs of talk-time and standby life up to 340 hours. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR (A2DP), micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3G.
The device measures 64x125x9.8 mm and weighs 110 gms. It has proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and G-sensor.
Key specifications of i-mobile i-style 211 :
- 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 400 × 800 pixels resolution
- Bcm23550 1GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3-megapixel front camera
- 1350 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR (A2DP), micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3G
- 9.8 mm thickness
- weight 110 gms