i-mobile has launched a new budget smartphone, dubbed as IQ X WIZ. It is priced in Singapore at 7,990 baht (about 242 USD or Rs. 15,300).
The IQ X WIZ houses a 18-megapixel OIS rear-facing camera and also boasts an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies. It is backed by a 2450 mAh Li-Polymer battery that is rated for up to 15 hours of talk-time and up to 360 hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, Mobile hotspot, 3G, GPS and A-GPS.
The new i-mobile IQ X WIZ measures 154x78x8.5 mm dimensions and weighs 160 gms. It supports Accelerometer, Proximity and Light sensors.
Key specifications of i-mobile IQ X WIZ :
- 5.5-inch qHD IPS touchscreen display
- 720×1280 pixel resolution
- MTK6582VW chipset
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2 GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 18-megapixel OIS rear-facing camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2450 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, Mobile hotspot, 3G, GPS and A-GPS
- 8.5 mm thickness
- weighs 160 gms
The i-mobile IQ X WIZ is available in white colour in Thailand for 7,990 baht.