The Mlais M9 boasts a MediaTek’s MTK6592M chipset and is powered by a 1.4GHz octa core processor with 1GB of RAM, alongside Mali-450MP GPU. The handset features a 5-inch IPS qHD (960 x 540 pixels) touchscreen display, that is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass and also 8GB built-in storage is further expandable using external microSD card (up to 64GB).
The M9 is running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It houses an 8-megapixel AF rear camera with flashlight and also boasts a 5MP front-facing snapper for selfies. In terms of connectivity options, it include GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, GSM, Wireless Display, USB-OTG and FM radio.
The smartphone packs a 2800mAh Li-ion battery, under 141 x 71 x 7.5 mm / 5.60 x 2.82 x 0.30 inches dimensions. it supports dual-SIM with dual 3G standby functionality. It can be purchased in black and white variant colours.
Mlais M9 specifications
- MediaTek’s MTK6592M chipset / 1.4GHz octa core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Mali-450MP GPU
- 5-inch IPS qHD touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 8-megapixel AF rear camera with flashlight / 5MP front-facing snapper
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, GSM, Wireless Display, USB-OTG and FM radio
- 2800mAh Li-ion battery
- 7.5 mm thickness
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby