The Micromax Bolt D303 is powered by a 1.3Ghz dual-core (MT6572W chipset) processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM. It features a 4-inch WVGA TN touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Bolt D303 smartphone houses a 3.2-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, AGPS/GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Micromax Bolt D303 Smartphone Specifications :
- 4-inch WVGA TN display
- 1.3Ghz dual-core (MT6572W chipset) CPU
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- 3.2-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1300 mAh Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, AGPS/GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 13.6 x 6.7 x 1 cm dimensions
- 192 gms weight