Today, Micromax has unveiled a new flagship smartphone, dubbed as Canvas Selfie. Till now there is no pricing details are available, but it will go for sell in India from starting Second Week of January.
The Canvas Selfie is backed by a 2300mAH battery, with no word about talk-time and standby time. The most highlighted thing in this phone is it houses a 13-megapixel Sony sensor rear camera and also boasts 13MP front-facing camera for HD selfies and video calling. Both camera features Flash and Auto-Focus.
The Micromax Canvas Selfie sports a 4.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with 720×1280 pixels of resolution and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS with A-GPS and 3G. It comes with faux leather rear finish.
Key specifications of Micromax Canvas Selfie :
- 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2300mAH battery
- 13-megapixel Sony sensor rear camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 4.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 720×1280 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot
- USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS with A-GPS and 3G
- faux leather rear finish