The main highlight of the Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 is Android 5.0 Lollipop. Notably, Micromax is the second local smartphone manufactures, who has launched the device running on Lollipop. Before it, Intex had launched Aqua Star L running on Android 5.0 Lollipop platform. Lava has also started seeding Lollipop in its Iris X1 Grand phone.
The Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 is available in Silver colour, and supports dual-SIM (WCMDA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The handset is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor and houses an 8 MP Autofocus rear snapper with LED Flash that supports Full HD 1080p video recording. There is also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera is available for selfies and video calling.
The Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 is backed by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, that is according to the retailer, can be juiced out up to 9 hrs of talk-time and 435 hours of standby. It supports gravity, light, proximity, accelerometer and compass sensors. Connectivity options include 3G, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi and Wolfson Stereo DAC speakers.
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 specifications
- 5-inch IPS HD touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- dual-SIM (WCMDA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 8 MP Autofocus rear snapper with LED Flash, supports Full HD 1080p video recording
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi and Wolfson Stereo DAC speakers
Image Source : techgadgetsz