Micromax has announced its Lollipop-based smartphone, the Canvas Fire 4 A107. The device is priced at Rs. 6,999 in India and will go on sell from major retailers from today onward.
The Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 is running on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS out of the box, that is the main highlight of this smartphone. It houses an 8MP rear shooter with dual led flash and also boasts a 2MP camera on the front. It features a 4.5-inch IPS FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection.
The Canvas Fire 4 A107 is backed by a 2000mAh battery, and at 8.8 mm sleek body with metallic finish, it had dual firing speakers.
The Canvas Fire 4 is powered by a 1.3Ghz Quad core processor and coupled with 1 GB. It is also equipped with 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded to 32 GB. It has MRP Rs. 8,299; however it will be available in Rs. 6,999.
Connectivity options include FM radio, 3.5mm ear jack, GPS / A-GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, Wi-Fi hotspot, 3G HSPA+ and micro-USB. It will be available in Black and Silver variant colors.
Micromax Canvas Fire 4 A107 specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash / 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual front firing speakers
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery