Micromax Canvas A1 was launched in India with a price Rs. 6,499 in Sep 14. Now, the smartphone is receiving Android 5.1 Lollipop update via FOTA.
The new Android 5.0 Lollipop update will bring for you Material Design with bold, colorful, and responsive UI, better notifications, battery saver feature, better security including Android Smart Lock, New Quick Settings, Improved network hand offs, flexible sharing, faster, smoother and more powerful experience with ART, 15 new languages and various more.
Android 5.1 Lollipop update for Canvas A1 is appx 409.8MB in size. If you have not received the notification till now, then you can also check it manually.
How to update Micromax Canvas A1 to Android 5.1 Lollipop :
1. Connect your Micromax Canvas A1 to internet.
2. Make sure your battery is above 30%.
3. Go to Settings >> About phone >> system update.
4. Click on the download button and downloading will begin.
5. After package downloads completely, notification will come on idle screen.
6. Touch this notification to install.
Now, your Canvas A1 is running on Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system. It mainly improves performance and stability and fixes bugs.