The Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4502 is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core (MediaTek MT6582) processor and coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Canvas A1 AQ4502 smartphone houses a 5 Mega Pixel AF rear camera and also boasts a 2-megapixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4502 Specifications :
- 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad core (MediaTek MT6582) CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 Mega Pixel AF rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front snapper
- 1700 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- Measurement : 132 x 67 x 9 mm
- Weighs 136 gms