Micromax has launched two budget 3G-enabled smartphones, the Bolt S300 and the Bolt D320. Both phones will be available in Black colour, and will be bundled with two month free data plans for Vodafone users. The Micromax Bolt S300 will be available in the Indian market from Tuesday for Rs. 3,300, while the Micromax Bolt D320 will be available from mid-April onwards, however there is no pricing has been revealed yet.
The dual-SIM Micromax Bolt D320 runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and features a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) touchscreen display. The device is powered by a MT6572M 1.2GHz dual-core processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM, alongside Arm Mali 400 GPU.
The Bolt D320 houses a 3.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, while there is a VGA front-facing camera is available for video calling. It comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB). It packs a 1600 mAh battery.
Connectivity options include 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS.
Micromax Bolt D320 specifications
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4.5-inch FWVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- MT6572M 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM / Arm Mali 400 GPU
- 3.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash / 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4GB ROM
- 1600 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS