Micromax has unveiled Bolt AD3520 in India for Rs. 3,490.
The new smartphone, Micromax Bolt AD3520 comes in Electric Grey, Raging Red and Pristine White colour options, but lack of 3G connectivity. It sports a 3.5-inch TFT HVGA (320*480 pixels) touchscreen display and is powered by a MediaTek’s MT6571 chipset, along-with 1.3 GHz Dual-Core processor.
The Bolt AD3520 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and has 512 MB RAM. The handset also comes with 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. It supports dual SIM with dual Standby functionality. The phone houses a 2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera.
Bolt AD3520 is fueled by a 1500mAh Li-ion battery that is rated for 5 hrs of talk-time and up to 175 hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It also comes with dual front firing speakers.
Key specifications of Micromax Bolt AD3520 :
- 3.5-inch TFT HVGA touchscreen display
- 320*480 pixels resolution
- MediaTek’s MT6571 chipset
- 1.3 GHz Dual-Core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 512 MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- dual SIM with dual Standby
- 2-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 1500mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot and GPS
- dual front firing speakers