The Bolt A82 houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera on-board for video calling. It supports 20 Indian regional languages, as well as English. It comes with a 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
In terms of connectivity options, the Micromax Bolt A82 include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, dual-SIM with dual standby, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio. It measures 147 x 75 x 9.3 mm. It is backed by a 1800 mAh battery that is rated for up to 5 hrs of talk-time and up to 200 hrs of standby. It supports G-sensor, proximity, light and accelerometer sensors.
Micromax Bolt A82 specifications
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 9.3mm thickness
- 1800 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt A82 comes in Grey color and is priced at Rs. 5,499, which is higher than its specs.