The Bolt A089 comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB. It houses a 2-megapixels rear-facing camera with fixed-focus and LED flash, while there is also a secondary 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera onboard for video chatting. In terms of connectivity options, it include; 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB and Bluetooth.
The Micromax Bolt A089 is backed by a 2100mAh battery, which is according to the company rated to deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 190 hours of standby time. The handset measures 143x71x7.9mm and is listed in Black colour only. It also comes pre-installed with Spuul, Hike, Mi Live, Kingsoft, Opera Mini, and Games (Bubble x Slice, Dancing Bubbles, and Zombie Smasher).
Key specifications of Micromax Bolt A089 :
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4-inch (480×800 pixels) WVGA display
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek (MT6572) processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 2-megapixels rear-facing camera with fixed-focus and LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB and Bluetooth
- 2100mAh battery