Micromax has unveiled a new smartphone with 2G connectivity, dubbed as Bolt A067. It is available with a price of Rs. 3,899 (roughly 62 USD) in India.
Powering with 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor, the Bolt A067 supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It is backed by a 1300 mAh Li-ion battery, houses a 2MP primary camera with LED flash and also a VGA front-facing camera of no use. It sports a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) touchscreen display.
Key specifications of Micromax Bolt A067 :
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 1300 mAh Li-ion battery
- 2MP primary camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 480×800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, USB Tethering and 3.5mm audio jack