Micromax has unveiled a new smartphone with 2G connectivity, dubbed as Bolt A067. It is available with a price of Rs. 3,899 (roughly 62 USD) in India.
The latest Micromax Bolt A067 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and comes with 512 MB of RAM. It is available in Green, Red, Yellow, Black and White variant colours. The phone has 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, USB Tethering and 3.5mm audio jack.
Powering with 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor, the Bolt A067 supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It is backed by a 1300 mAh Li-ion battery, houses a 2MP primary camera with LED flash and also a VGA front-facing camera of no use. It sports a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) touchscreen display.
Key specifications of Micromax Bolt A067 :
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 1300 mAh Li-ion battery
- 2MP primary camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 480×800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, USB Tethering and 3.5mm audio jack