I have already shared about Baidu PC Faster and Connectify Pro that turns your Laptop into Wi-Fi hub using its built in WiFi. In this post I will share about mHotspot, which also turns WiFi devices into WiFi hotspot.
mHotspot is totally free and comes for Windows PCs as well as Android devices. By default Android smartphone and tablets can be utilized as hotspot, but still if you are missing and would like a free app then mHotspot is the best option for you.
Features of mHotspot
- Can connect upto 10 WiFi enabled devices
- Can be set less than 10 devices for internet connection
- Ability to set up your own hotspot name without any restrictions
- Application size is only 400KB
- It can share any type of Internet Connection (LAN, Ethernet, 3G/4G, Wifi etc)
- Android phones, ipads, PDAs, tablet-pcs and other devices are supported
- Provides the details of the connected device (Name, Ip Address, Mac Address)
- Provides the network usage (Upload and Download Speed, Transfer Rates)
- Secures wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security
- Extends your Wifi range (Acts as a repeater)
- Available for Android devices too
- Compatible with Windows 7 and Win 8
The mHotspot is very easy to use. Just download from the official download link which is provided at the end of the article, install it in PC and run. It will ask you for a hotspot name and password. After configuring it, just click on Start Hotspot and now you are ready to connect multiple WiFi-enabled devices to the internet. When you want to stop sharing of your data, then just click on Stop Hotspot and all connected devices will be disconnected.
mHotspot is free and easy to use. One should must try this freeware software.