Meizu flagship model MX4, upgraded version MX4 Pro has been launched in China. It will be available in three storage models; 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. The 16GB storage variant is available for CNY 2499 (US $408).
The MX4 Pro houses a 20.7-megapixel camera with Auto-Focus and dual LED flash. There is also a 5-megapixel front camera available for selfies and video chatting. In terms of connectivity options, the device includes 3G, LTE, dual band WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme 4.0 UI on the top.
The Meizu MX4 Pro is backed by 3350mAh battery, under the dimensions of 150.1 x 77 x 9 mm. It comes with a set of sensors like : Ambient, Hall Effect, gravity, infrared proximity, gyroscope, ambient light, fingerprint, touch sensitive and digital compass.
Key specifications of Meizu MX4 Pro :
- Exynos 5430 Octa-Core processor (quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7)
- Mali-T628 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display
- 1536 x 2560 pixels resolution
- 20.7-megapixel camera with Auto-Focus and dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE, dual band WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme 4.0 UI
- 3350mAh battery
- 9 mm thin