Maximus iX Hexa is currently available in Bangladesh through e-commerce online website mobiledokan with a price 8,990 BDT (Roughly Rs.7,400). While it is available for only Tk. 8,100 (Roughly 6,671 INR) through bikroy
The iX Hexa houses an 8 Megapixel rear shooter with autofocus, back touch sensor and dual xenon true flash. There is also a 2MP front camera is available with back touch selfie. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor and coupled with Mali 400 GPU.
The iX Hexa phone is equipped with 1GB of RAM and also 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, which is further upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It boasts gravity, proximity and light sensors.
Maximus iX Hexa specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS OGS touchscreen display
- 1600 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm ear-jack, WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n and WiFi hotspot
- 8 Megapixel rear shooter with autofocus, back touch sensor and dual xenon true flash
- 2MP front camera with back touch selfie
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU / Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
It is available in black colour with a price Tk. 8,100.