The LG Tribute 2 is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core (Snapdragon 410) processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSDHC card.
The Tribute 2 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 1.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has a SIM slot too that can be upgraded with 4G.
LG Tribute 2 Smartphone Specifications :
- 4.5-inch IPS display
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core (Snapdragon 410) CPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- single SIM with 4G LTE
- 8 GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1900mAH Li-Ion removable battery
- LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 5.11″ x 2.56″ x 0.43″ dimensions
- 4.9 oz weight
LG Volt 2 is also available in U.S. for $149 which comes with 5-inch HD display and 8MP/5MP camera. In terms of software, both offer features Knock Code, Quick Memo+, and Gesture Shot. Both are also running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system out of the box.