LG L60i (X135) Dual SIM smartphone has been launched in India with a price Rs 6399.
The same smartphone is listed in Ukraine and saying that supports 3G, but according to indiatvnews and gogi, it supports 2G network only.
Coming to the further specs, the LG L60i supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) and sports a 4.3-inches (800 x 480 pixels) TFT Multi-Touch capacitive display. It has 512 MB of RAM and also a 4GB internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The LG L60i is powered by a Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor and running on Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) OS. In HSDPA+ network it can download a file with up to 21Mbps while upload speed limit in HSUPA is 5.76 Mbit / s.
In terms of connectivity options, the LG L60i include; Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack. It houses a 5 megapixel main camera with flash and also boasts a VGA frontal camera for video calling.
The smartphone has additional features like : KnockON, Knock Code, Quick Memo and Safety Care. Under the hood 1540 mAh Li-Ion battery is installed, and the whole phone measures 66.3 × 124.15 × 11.8 mm with a weight 119 gms.
Key specifications of LG L60i :
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM), dual standby
- 4.3-inches TFT Multi-Touch capacitive display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) OS
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack
- 5 megapixel main camera with flash
- 0.3MP frontal camera
- KnockON, Knock Code, Quick Memo and Safety Care
- 1540 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 11.8 mm thin
- Weight 119 gms