LG L60i (X135) Dual SIM smartphone has been launched in India with a price Rs 6399.
Coming to the further specs, the LG L60i supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) and sports a 4.3-inches (800 x 480 pixels) TFT Multi-Touch capacitive display. It has 512 MB of RAM and also a 4GB internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The LG L60i is powered by a Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor and running on Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) OS. In HSDPA+ network it can download a file with up to 21Mbps while upload speed limit in HSUPA is 5.76 Mbit / s.
In terms of connectivity options, the LG L60i include; Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack. It houses a 5 megapixel main camera with flash and also boasts a VGA frontal camera for video calling.
The smartphone has additional features like : KnockON, Knock Code, Quick Memo and Safety Care. Under the hood 1540 mAh Li-Ion battery is installed, and the whole phone measures 66.3 × 124.15 × 11.8 mm with a weight 119 gms.
Key specifications of LG L60i :
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM), dual standby
- 4.3-inches TFT Multi-Touch capacitive display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor
- Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) OS
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack
- 5 megapixel main camera with flash
- 0.3MP frontal camera
- KnockON, Knock Code, Quick Memo and Safety Care
- 1540 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 11.8 mm thin
- Weight 119 gms