LG has launched two new smartphones in Brazil. The L Prime D337 and G2 Lite D295. It is available in the market with a price BRL 750 (US $265 / €210) and BRL 615 (US $245 / €200) respectively.
The L Prime houses an 8 MP (3264×2448 pixels) rear-facing with LED Flash and also a 1.3-megapixels front-facing camera for selfies. The device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with premium UX features and connectivity options include; Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, 3G and GPS. It is backed by a 2460 mAh Li-Ion battery. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. It also comes with an internal antenna that let users watch Digital TV easily.
Key specifications of LG L Prime D337 :
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 10.70 mm thin
- 5-inches IPS WVGA capacitive touch screen display with 16.5 Million Colors depth
- 480×854 pixels resolution
- 8 MP (3264×2448 pixels) rear-facing with LED Flash
- 1.3-megapixels front-facing camer
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with premium UX features
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, 3G and GPS
- 2460 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor