LG Electronics today announced the official launch of LG G3 Beat, a mid-tier variant of LG G3 smartphone. The LG G3 Beat delivers a Floating Arc metallic design and fast Laser Auto Focus technology, dominated by a 5.0-inch thin-bezel display.
The LG G3 Beat comes with a largest-in-class 5.0-inch HD IPS display (1280 x 720, 294ppi) with a screen-to-body ratio of 74.1 percent. The LG G3 Beat offers impressively thin bezels and a robust 2,540mAh battery. The LG G3 Beat features the Floating Arc Design first unveiled on the LG G3, boasting smooth curved sides and gradually tapered edges for the ultimate comfort in grip and feel.
“Smartphone manufacturers cannot ignore this growing segment of consumers who want the best balance of looks, features, performance and, of course, price,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “The LG G3 Beat represents our commitment to the mid-tier smartphone market that demands mature technology, proven branding, great innovation and attractive price, all in a single device.”
The main Highlights of the LG G3 Beat :
- Laser Auto Focus enables the G3 Beat to focus precious moments faster than ever before by measuring the distance between the subject and the camera using a laser beam.
- Touch & Shoot lets users simply touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
- Gesture Shot allows you to simply clench your hand in front of the screen to automatically begin a three-second countdown before the picture is snapped.
- Smart Keyboard learns how you type for faster input with fewer mistakes, reducing errors by up to 75 percent.
- QuickMemo+ lets you jot, sketch, take notes and be as creative and inspired as you want to be.
The LG G3 Beat will make its debut on July 18 in South Korea and begin its global rollout from Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries in the weeks that follow. The LG G3 Beat will be available as the LG G3 s in Europe and the CIS. Prices and details of availability will be announced locally at the time of launch.
According to the LG news room, the LG G3 Beat boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core processor, which is clocked at 1.2GHz of frequency, and coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It has 8 GB of internal storage, which is expandable via memory card.
The LG G3 Beat houses 8 MP rear primary camera with Laser Auto Focus, and also has 1.3 megapixel front camera for selfie. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out-of-the-box.
LG G3 Beat measures 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm, alongside weight 134gm. This LG’s 4G LTE device has Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/Glonass, NFC and USB 2.0 as main connectivity options. It will be available in Metallic Black, Silk White and Shine Gold variant colours.
Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, QuickMemo+ and Gesture Shot are additional features of LG G3 Beat.
The main features and Specifications of LG G3 Beat :
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor 1.2 GHz Quad-Core
- Display : 5.0-inch HD IPS (1280 x 720, 294ppi)
- Memory : 8GB / 1GB RAM / MicroSD slot
- Camera : Rear 8MP with Laser Auto Focus / Front 1.3MP
- Battery : 2540mAh (removable)
- Operating System : Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size : 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm
- Weight : 134 g
- Network : 4G LTE / HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/Glonass, NFC, USB 2.0
- Colors : Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold
- Other Features : Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, QuickMemo+, Gesture Shot