LG has launched, its new latest most awaited flagship smartphone, G3 in the market at its simultaneous events in New York, London, and San Francisco on Tuesday, with a tag line ‘Simple is the New Smart’. Events in Seoul, Istanbul and Singapore will be followed. Although, LG announced the G3 (D855), but not yet confirmed the pricing of the G3 (D855) phone, but said that it will roll-out starting May 28 in South Korea, and then globally on over 170 carriers.
The LG G3 – the latest flagship smartphone march on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, with a single-SIM, wears a 5.5-inch AH-IPS LCD QHD (1440×2560 pixel) display with 538ppi pixel density. According to the manufacturer – the display redefines what is ‘real’.
Measuring the G3, the phone dimension is 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm, weighs 149g. 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G) networks are supported.
The phone has two storage variants models, 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM, and other is 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM. The ROM – internal storage memory is expandable upto 128 GB via an external memory card.
The cellphone houses a 13 MP rear camera, with optical image stabilization with lazer auto focus dual flash, to take stunning photographs. The LG G3 also boasts a 2.1 Mega-Pixel camera for taking the selfies and fit for HD video calling.
The G3 boasts a smart keypad and 1 watt-speaker with boost amp. According to the manufacturer, the device is built of a classic metallic body with lighter weight adding comfort in portability. LG’s signature rear key is refined intuitively and floating arc design makes the sides much thinner, allowing easy one-hand control.
Connectivity options Bluetooth 4.0 LE (APT-x), A-GPS, Glonass, USB 2.0, HDMI SlimPort, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and NFC are available in LG L3.
The G3 will be available in Metalic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet Burgundy Red in variants of colours, however, the price price has not been fixed yet.
The key features and specifications of LG G3 :
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 16/32GB eMMC ROM, 2/3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size : 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight : 149g
- Network : 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X), NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
- Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
- Other Features: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock Code , Guest Mode, etc.
The specs are features are much better. Expecting to announce a reasonable price in India for LG G3.