The LG G Pad X8.3 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor and coupled with 1.8GB of RAM. It features a 8.3-inch WUXGA TFT Full HD touchscreen display with 1920 x 1200 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 128 GB microSD card .
The G Pad X8.3 slate houses a 8-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the device include 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, Mobile hotspot,GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also yes, single functionality.
LG G Pad X8.3 Specifications :
- 8.3-inch WUXGA TFT Full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- single SIM slot
- 16GB ROM
- 1.8GB RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 4,800 mAh (non-removable) battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 8.53″ (H) x 4.98″ (W) x 0.34″ (D) dimensions
- 13.02 oz weight