The LG G Pad F 8.0 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 8-inch IPS HD touchscreen display with 1280 x 800 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 128 GB microSD card .
The G Pad F 8.0 slate houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the device include 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also single SIM with 4G LTE connectivity.
LG G Pad F 8.0 Specifications :
- 8-inch IPS HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- single SIM
- 16GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 4,200 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 8.29″ (H) x 4.89″ (W) x 0.35″ (D) dimensions
- 12.31 oz weight