LG is planning to Launch its mid range smartphone, the F60, after the F90 and the F70 phones.
The LG F60 features 4G LTE connectivity and sports a 4.5-inch WVGA (800 x 400 pixels) IPS touchscreen display which is powered by an 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS. It houses a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and an 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie.
The F60 comes with 1GB of RAM and also 4GB / 8GB of internal storage (depending on the market), which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It is backed by a 2100mAh battery. It comes in single and dual SIM variant models (depending on the market). It has additional features like : Gesture Shot, Touch & Shoot and Knock Code.
The LG F60 measures 127.5x 67.9 x 10.6mm and weighs 129.6gms. In terms of connectivity options, it includes; LTE, 3G, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC.
Key specifications of LG F60 :
- 4.5-inch WVGA (800 x 400 pixels) IPS touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB / 8GB ROM
- 2100mAh battery
- single / dual SIM
- Gesture Shot, Touch & Shoot and Knock Code
- 10.6mm thin
- Weight 129.6gms
- 4G LTE, 3G, HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC
The LG has not revealed the priced of F60, however, it will come in Black and White variant colours and should go on sale starting this week beginning from Europe, followed by Asia and the America.