Leoxsys has launched a beautiful 3G router, L18, available via online e-commerce online website amazon at only Rs 1,599.
According to Leoxsys – the manufacturer of L18 3G Router, the Leoxsys L18 Wireless N 3G Router allows users to share a 2G/3G/3.75G mobile broadband connection anywhere within GSM/CDMA/3G/ coverage. The L18 Router can support 3G/3.5G speeds up to 21 Mbps and comes with a built-in one Ethernet WAN port for Cable modem or xDSL modem. Also share hard-disk or pen-drive up to 16 GB over Wi-Fi and DLNA support.
Leoxsys L18 sports a built-in 1800mAh Li-polymer battery, supporting charge iPhone batter fully once, 3G hotspot for 3-4 hour, 6-8 hours charging iPhone, iPad, PSP, Android MID and Smart Phone under the status of ON or OFF, with protection for over charge/over discharge/short-circuit to keep the charging process safety. Whatever it’s on or off, just press the battery indicator button , you will know how much battery power left.
Leoxsys L18 Smart DLNA Router supports multimedia and file sharing function, DLNA device, play the video, audio, files automatically. Just simply connect Harddrive/Pen drives upto 16GB to L18 Router and and access them across Wi-Fi with one click and access through all supported DLNA compatible devices.
The L18 is slim body design with size in 95mm x 35mm. According to the manufacturer, it is compatible with all the Indian ISPs Data cards.
Leoxsys 3G Routers are pre-configured with all Indian ISP settings to to ensure that end users can use it as plug-n-play CDMA/2G/3G USB modems.
L18 Router complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g, and is compatible with IEEE 802.11n standard with Internal Hi-Power antenna. When fine-tuned to operate using the wireless 802.11n technology, L18 wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps – a coverage 3 times better than a standard 802.11g/b router. This router is a high performance Internet sharing router with 3G function, which enables multiple users (20 max.) to download files at same time.
To safeguard the Wi-Fi network, the L18 router provides WPA/WPA2 encryption (Both Personal and Enterprise), created by the WI-FI Alliance, promoting interoperability and security for WLAN, to protect your wireless N link from all unauthorized users.
The key features of Leoxsys L18 3G Router :
- Automatically recognizes ADSL/DHCP and WAN/LAN without any preset profile
- Compatible with 2.4GHz IEEE802.11n Draft v2.0 and backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- Built-in 1800mAh battery with Power Bank Function.
- Supports NAT/NAPT IP sharing.
- Plug-and-play function, no need to install any software
- Supports Auto-APN function and auto dialing for 2G/3G/4G indian operator.CDMA settings need to insert manually.
- WAN Protocols: 2G/3G/4G Dialing/Static/DHCP/PPPoE & WiFi-as-WAN
- High speed data rate – up to 150Mbps.
- Supports Multimedia sharing with USB Storage devices.
- Built-in DLNA media server and share with DLNA certified devices.
- Supports Virtual Server and DMZ.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK security.
- Supports Dynamic DNS function with DynDNS,No-ip.
- Supports MAC/IP filtering and URL blocking.
- Supports DHCP server and Anti-Dos firewall.
- Web user interface (remote configuration).
- System status and security log.
- Supports Firmware upgradeable.
The main specs of Leoxsys L18 3G Router :
- Interface : USB 2.0 Port for 2G/3G/4G USB Modem, 1x 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Port, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
- Button : Reset, battery status,Router-AP switch
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) : 95 x 35 x 25 mm
- Antenna Type : Internal
- Wireless Standards : IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency : 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security : Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Modulation Technology : DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Users : 20 with WiFi
- Software Security : NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / URL Filtering
- Management : Web Based Configuration, Web Based Firmware Upgrade
- OS : Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux. Android all versions