Lenovo has announced Tab 2 A10-70, the successor of last year’s A10-70 tablet at the MWC 2015.
The Tab 2 A10-70 will be available in WiFi and LTE variants. It is equipped with multi-speaker sound-bar on the back for immersive audio experience and Dolby Atmos, offering a moving audio experience over headphones where sound seems to come from all directions, including overhead.
The Tab 2 A10-70 has 2GB of RAM, and also 16GB built-in store is further expandable with up to 32GB with microSD. It has single SIM. It is 8.9mm thick and weighs around 570 grams, that is backed by a 7200mAh battery. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 specifications
- 10-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- 1200 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8165 / MT8732 processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Single SIM (standard)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera / 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 7200mAh battery
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 570 grams
The Lenovo Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 comes in Pearl White and Midnight Blue colors with a price US $ 199 (Roughly Rs. 12, 260) for its WiFi variant and the LTE variant costs US $ 279 (Roughly Rs. 17,200). According to the company, it will be roll out starting April 2015.