Lenovo has launched RocStar A319 in India and listed for pre-order with a price Rs 6120.
The smartphone sports a 10.16cm (4-inches) WVGA (800×480) TN touchscreen capacitive display with 512 MB of RAM. The RocStar A319 also comes with 4GB of internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. It is backed by a Li-Ion 1500 mAH replaceable battery that is rated for up to 15.5 days (2G) and 10 days (3G) standby time or talk time up to 4 hours (2G) and 3.5 hours (3G).
The Lenovo RocStar A319 houses a 5-megapixel fixed-focus rear facing camera and also a 2-megapixel fixed focus front-facing camera. It supports Dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA) with dual standby functionality. It has Gravitation, Proximity and Light sensors.
In terms of connectivity options, the RocStar A319 include; 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, FM Receiver, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm Audio Jack.
Key specifications of Lenovo RocStar A319 :
- MediaTek MT6572 dual core 1.3GHz processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 10.2mm thin
- 4-inches TN touchscreen capacitive display
- WVGA 800×480 pixels resolution
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Li-Ion 1500 mAH battery
- 5-megapixel fixed-focus rear facing camera
- 2-megapixel fixed focus front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA) with dual standby
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, FM Receiver, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Lenovo RocStar A319 is available in White, Black and Red colour options for Rs 6,120.