The Lenovo PB1-770N comes with a uni-body metallic case with plastic around the rear camera. It is only 7.7 mm in thickness, spite of the 3.500 mAh battery found inside. Lenovo’s new phablet is going to offer dual-SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and a microUSB v2.0 port for charging.
THe Lenovo PB1-770N also runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI. It offers 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The 32GB internal memory is further expandable with up to 64GB with microSD.
The phone houses a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, that supports 1080p video recording. There is also a 5MP front-facing camera. The device measures 186.6 × 96.6 × 7.7mm and the whole weight is 230gms.
Lenovo PB1-770N rumored specifications
- 6.8-inch TFT display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB , up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby mode
- Dimensions: 186.6 × 96.6 × 7.7mm; Weight: 230g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Lenovo PB1-770N comes in Metallic Gray, Neon Pink and Elegant Silver platinum variant colors. Since it is now certified in China, we can expect the phablet in a few upcoming weeks.