Lenovo K3 Note was launched in China in June this year with a price CNY 899 (Roughly 145 USD / Rs. 9,300). Now, the company has released the smartphone officially in India with a tag price Rs. 9999.
The K3 Note is a 4G-enabled phone and also supports dual-SIM. It also features Dolby Atmos.
Lenovo K3 Note specifications :
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM (4G + 2G)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions : 152.6 x 76 × 7.99 mm
- Weight : 150gms
- Dolby ATMOS sound
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Lenovo K3 Note comes in Peral White, Onyx Black and Laser Yellow colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India. It will be available exclusively through Flipkart via flash sales starting July 8. Registrations for the sale will begin today (25 Jun) at 2PM and will remain open till 7th July midnight.