Lenovo has launched a new tablet, the A8-50 and it is available online through its store in India for pre-order.
The A8-50 is powered by MTK 8382 / 8121 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with upto 32GB of microSD card. It is running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and according to the company it can be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
The Lenovo A8-50 comes with 2 Dolby Audio speaker (1x speaker for WiFi version) and one 3.5 mm Jack. It has 4200 mAh Li-Po battery which is rated for up to 20 days standby time or up to 11 hrs of normal usage (WiFi / 2G / 3G). The device measures 136 mm x 8.95 mm x 217 mm and weighs 360g (0.79 lbs).
The Lenovo A850 sports a 20.32cm (8″) HD (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS Capacitive touchscreen (10-point multitouch) display. It houses 5-megapixel rear-facing fixed focus camera and also a 2-megapixels front-facing FF camera for selfie. It will be available in Midnight Blue, White, Flamenco Red and Canary Yellow (3G only) variant colours.
In terms of connectivity options, it includes; Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
Key specifications of Lenovo A850 :
- MTK 8382 / 8121 1.3 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2 Dolby Audio speaker (1x speaker for WiFi version)
- 4200 mAh Li-Po battery
- 8.95 mm thin
- Weight 360g (0.79 lbs).
- 20.32cm (8″) HD (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS Capacitive touchscreen (10-point multitouch) display
- 5-megapixel rear-facing fixed focus camera
- 2-megapixels front-facing FF camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5 mm ear-jack