The Lenovo A616 boasts a MT6732m Quad Core 1.3GHz processor and is equipped with 512 MB of RAM. It sports a 5.5-inches FWVGA IPS-LCD display with 854×480 pixels of resolution. The 4GB internal storage can be expanded with up to 32GB via microSD card.
The A616 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also packs a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. Connectivity options include in the phone as 4G LTE, 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, micro-USB, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
The main specifications of Lenovo A616 :
- 5.5-inches FWVGA IPS-LCD display
- MT6732m Quad Core 1.3GHz CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- Li-ion 2250mAh battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 149.9 x 77.1 x 9.2 mm dimensions
- 174 gms weight