Lenovo has launched a new smartphone, the A606. It is available in China with a price US $130.79 and can be shipped world-wide.
The smartphone sports a 5-inches FWVGA (854 X 480 pixels) IPS Capacitive touchscreen display and 2000 mAh Li-Po replaceable battery. The A606 is available in Black and White variant colour, also boasts an 8GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The phone houses an 8 MP Auto-Focus rear-facing camera and also a 2 MP Fixed-Focus frontal camera for selfies and video calling. It supports single sim. In terms of connectivity options, it include; 4G LTE FDD 2100/1800/2600/800 MHz, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm Audio Jack.
Key specifications of Lenovo A606 :
- MediaTek MT6582M Quad Core 1.3GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 9.1mm thin
- 5-inches FWVGA IPS Capacitive touchscreen display
- 854 X 480 pixels resolution
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery
- 8GB ROM
- 8 MP Auto-Focus rear-facing camera
- 2 MP Fixed-Focus frontal camer
- 4G LTE FDD 2100/1800/2600/800 MHz, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio, GPS, A-GPS, Single SIM, 3.5mm Audio Jack