The A6000 sports a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916) processor that is coupled with Adreno 306 GPU. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Vibe UI 2.0 on the top and packs a 1GB of RAM.
The A6000 supports dual-SIM with dual standby functionality and supports 4G LTE, both sim-slots are micro. The phone comes with 8GB of internal storage which is likely to be expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It also houses an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash and boasts a 2-megapixel selfie front shooter for video chats.
The A6000 is backed by a 2300mAh Li-pol non-removable battery that is according to the company rated for up to 13 hours of talk-time and up to 264 hours for standby in 3G network. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm and weight is 128gms.
Key specifications of Lenovo A6000 :
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 720×1280 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916) processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Vibe UI 2.0
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- dual-SIM with dual standby
- 4G LTE, micro-SIM
- 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixel front shooter
- 2300mAh Li-pol battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth, micro-USB, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 8.2 mm thin
- weight 128gms