Lenovo has launched two new smartphone, the A328 and A536. The Lenovo A328 has been priced in India at Rs 7,899 while A536 is available in India with a price Rs 8999.
The new Lenovo A328 is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, inside a 4.5 -inches TFT touchscreen display (854 x 480 Pixels), which is powered by an 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor (Mediatek MT6582M) with 1GB RAM. It packs a 4GB Internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The phone features Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support, houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also a 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash for selfie. The camera features LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, video calling, HDR, face detection etc.
Lenovo A328 is backed by a 2000 mAh Li-Po battery, which is rated for Talk Time: Up to 21 hours in 2G and 13 hours in 3G or Standby Time: Up to 10 days in 2G and 9.5 days in 3G. In terms of connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP Profile, microUSB v2.o, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio and GPS/1-GPS.
The A328 measures 132 x 68.5 x 11 mm and weighs 140 grams.
Key specifications of Lenovo A328 :
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4.5 -inches TFT touchscreen display
- 854 x 480 Pixels Resolution
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor (Mediatek MT6582M)
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA), Dual Standby
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP Profile
- microUSB v2.o, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio and GPS/1-GPS
- 132 x 68.5 x 11 mm dimensions
- weight 140 grams