The successor of Lava Ivory, the Lava Ivory+ is listed in the company website of India without price tag and its availability details.
Ivory+ comes with 3.2MP rear snapper and also backed by a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It runs Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat) OS out of the box, supports gravity and proximity sensors. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Ivory+ packs a big 3000 mAh Li-ion battery. On connectivity front, the device include WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (supports dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Google Maps, 3.5 mm ear-jack, GPS, tethering, and Bluetooth v4.0. It does not have any USB port. It measures 188.5 X 108.5 X 9.5 mm and weight is 295 gm.
Lava Ivory+ specifications
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 3G calling tablet
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 7-inch LCD touchscreen display
- 1024×600 pixels resolution
- 3.2MP rear snapper / 0.3MP front camera
- Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat) OS
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 3000 mAh Li-ion battery
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (supports dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Google Maps
- 3.5 mm ear-jack, GPS, Wi-Fi hotspot, and Bluetooth v4.0
- 9.5 mm thickness / weight 295 gm