Lava has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed as Lava Iris X9. It is successor Iris X8 which was launched in India with a price Rs. 8,999. The latest Iris X9 can be purchased through online eBay retailer with a price Rs. 10,400.
The Lava Iris X9 is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixles of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Lava Iris X9 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel BSI AF rear camera and also boasts a 8 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Lava Iris X9 Specifications :
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel BSI AF rear camera
- 8 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2500mAH (unofficial) battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack