The dual-SIM 3G smartphone Iris X1 Beats comes in White-Silver, White-Gold and Ink Black variant colours. The device is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. The phone features a 5-inch IPS FWVGA (854×480) touchscreen display.
Lava Iris X1 Beats houses a 5MP rear auto focus camera with LED Flash (Full HD 1080p video) and also packs a VGA front-facing shooter for operator video calling. Under 144 X 71.8 X 9 mm dimensions, there is a 2200 mAh Li-polymer battery installed, that is rated for 134 hours 38 minutes standby in single SIM and talk-time offers 18 hours 42 minutes (2G) / 11 hours 5 minutes (3G).
The Iris X1 Beats is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA, GPRS, Edge, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, GPS, Bluetooth v4.o, FM Radio and 3.5 mm ear jack.
Lava Iris X1 Beats specifications
- K-Class amplifier
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5-inch IPS FWVGA touchscreen display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 5MP rear auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- 9 mm thickness
- 2200 mAh Li-polymer battery
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, GPS, Bluetooth v4.o and FM Radio