Lava has launched a new selfie focused smartphone, dubbed as Lava Iris Selfie 50. It will go on sell in India with a price Rs 7499.
The Lava Iris Selfie 50 features a 5 inch IPS capacitive multi-touch display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and Full Lamination. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box and comes powered by a MediaTek’s 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor, which is coupled with 1GB of RAM. It also includes 8 GB of internal storage and further expandable up to 32GB using micro-SD card.
The Iris Selfie 50 houses an 8-megapixels auto focus primary camera (720p video recording) with dual LED flash, BSI II sensor and Digital Zoom. It also boasts a 5 MP auto focus front-facing camera with single LED flash. It supports Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient Light sensors.
In terms of connectivity options, the Lava Iris Selfie 50 includes; 3G, Dual SIM, GPRS / EDGE, Wi-Fi, WiFi direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS /A-GPS, Micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 144.5×71.2×9.2 mm and holds a 2400 mAh Li-polymer battery.
Key specifications of Lava Iris Selfie 50 :
- 5 inch IPS capacitive multi-touch display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixels auto focus primary camera with dual LED flash, BSI II sensor
- 5 MP auto focus front-facing camera with single LED flash
- Dual SIM, GPRS / EDGE, Wi-Fi, WiFi direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS /A-GPS, Micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.2 mm thin
- 2400 mAh Li-polymer battery
Lava Iris selfie 50 will be available in Black, White and Blue colour variants with a price Rs 7499.