Lava Iris Fuel10 is listed in the company website of India with a price tag Rs. 6,541.
Lava Iris Fuel10 is also backed by a 3000mAH Li-pol battery, like Iris Fuel25. It comes in Black and Metallic-Grey variant colours with free Flip Cover. It is a dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) smartphone that runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, which is further upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
Iris Fuel10 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core MediaTek processor and features a 4.5-inch onecell touch display with 854×480 pixels of resolution. The smartphone houses a 5 MP Auto Focus rear camera with BSI+ sensor and LED real flash. There is also a 2 MP front shooter with Voice Controlled Selfie and Dedicated Selfie Key.
Under 134.5 X 66.5 X 10.55 mm measurements, the Iris Fuel 10 packs a marathon 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery, that is rated for 414 hours standby with single SIM / 16 hours 2G talk-time / 14 hours 3G talk-time. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
Connectivity options include GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSPA, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, USB, tethering, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio. It also supports accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors.
Lava Iris Fuel10 specifications
- 3000mAH Li-pol battery
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core MediaTek processor
- 4.5-inch onecell touch display
- 854×480 pixels resolution
- 5 MP Auto Focus rear camera with BSI+ sensor and LED real flash
- 2-megapixel front shooter with Voice Controlled Selfie and Dedicated Selfie Key
- 10.55 mm thickness
- 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G HSPA, WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, USB, tethering, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio