Lava Mobiles of India has launched a new smartphone, dubbed as Iris 444. Notably, the device is not listed in the company website yet, but can be purchased in the homeland through e-commerce online website naaptol with a price Rs. 3,100.
The Iris 444 is backed by a Li-ion 1400 mAh battery, that is rated for 12 hrs of talk-time. The smartphone measures 123 x 63 x 11 mm and weight is 116 gms. It is dual-SIM smartphone, but lack of 3G connectivity. Another connectivity options are available as WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, and FM radio.
Lava Iris 444 specifications
- 4 Inch touchscreen display
- 1Ghz single core processor
- Android v4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 256MB RAM / 512MB ROM
- 2 MP rear snapper with LED flash / 0.3MP front camera
- Li-ion 1400 mAh battery
- 11 mm thickness / weight 116 gms
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, 2G and FM radio
Lava Iris 444 comes in black with blue for Rs. 3,100.